Some ideas for decorating small spaces include using floating shelves, adding pops of color with furniture and accessories, creating a feature wall, and using functional furniture to maximize the available space. A few more ideas include painting the walls in bright colors, incorporating plants into your decor theme, and using bold artwork and rugs to add visual interest.
1. Choose Clear Over-the-Door Organizers: If your closet space is at a premium, consider an over-the-door Organizer. You can store multiple shoes in clear bags or boxes that attach to the back of the door.
2. Hang Shoe Racks on the Inside of Your Closet Door:If you don’t have wall space for a permanent rack, hang three shoe racks on the inside of your closet door with hooks and clips designed for this purpose. This will get them up off the floor and save room.
3. Invest in a Shoe Cabinet: A shoe cabinet is such a great solution for organized shoe storage because it offers both vertical and horizontal storage options. Choose one with adjustable shelves so that you can customize based on different sizes of shoes that you own—you don’t want to waste any space!
4. Stuff Them Into Trash Bags: The easiest way to organize shoes in a small space is to stuff them into trash bags and hang them up on hooks behind the door or over hangers in an area like a closet or pantry. It’s best if you choose clear reusable trash bags so that you can easily see what’s inside them at a glance.
5. Use Stackable Storage Containers: Dividing your shoes into stackable bins makes it easy to store multiple pairs in even very small spaces without taking up too much floor room. Plus, these bins look nice when lined up side by side!